Sunday, January 27, 2013

You Got Excuses?


. . . Damn, this makes me want to do everything . . .
. . . Dude got one leg and nothings stopping him . . .
. . . I've been hittin the gym for awhile now . . .
. . . I gotta stay with it . . .
. . . Summer is around the corner too . . .
. . . Gotta get the summer bod . . .
. . . This is the first year of my life that I haven't been doin a sport . . .
. . . Played sports all my life . . .
. . . So I was always active and stayed fit . . .
. . . Main sports I played was Football, Basketball, Track, and Soccer . . .
. . . Yes, I'm Dominican and didn't play baseball, what you gotta say about it? . . .
. . . But since I'm not playing any sports I gotta go out and do things on my own . . .
. . . I lift and run about 3-4 times a week . . .
. . . Its not much but its something . . .
. . . After eating all this bad food in college I gotta have a way to burn the fat . . .
. . . I'm not gaining the "freshmen 15", ha . . .
. . . If you have access to a gym, take advantage . . .
. . . No Excuses . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment