Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mobb Deep


. . . Went to go see my Boy E' The MC open up for Mobb Deep . . .
. . . It was dope . . .
. . . E is def goin places with his music . . .
. . . I'm not just saying that cause he's my boy either . . .
. . . His flow is good and he has a rapper voice . . .
. . . I'll always support you bro! . . .
. . . But here's a little video of him doin his thing . . .
. . . Sorry for the video quality, off an iPhone . . .


. . . But after, Mobb Deep performed . . .


. . . They were pretty good . . . 
. . . I wish I knew more of there music more before I went tho . . .
 . . . Don't get me wrong tho, the show was dope . . .
. . . They did great and I was rockin wit it . . .
. . . I just wish i knew more of the songs so I can REALLY enjoy it . . .
. . . I just felt like everyone around me was hardcore Mobb Deep fans . . .
. . . And I was just there like "Uh Im here to see my boy" . . . 
. . . But overall, I had mad fun . . . 
. . . Here was Mobb Deep Before: . . .


. . . This was them at the show . . .
. . . Short little video . . .


DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment