Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Shave November


. . . No Shave November . . .
. . . If a girl came up to me like that I'm elbowing her on the side of the mouth . . .
. . . Ill be heated tho . . .
. . . Imagine, you coming home and you just wanna relax . . .
. . . Your wife got dinner set up . . .
. . . Food was bomb! . . .
. . . Now shes talkin like "I got some dessert for you (;" . . .
. . . You happy as shit like "ohhhhhh yeah (;" . . .


. . . Then she take off her clothes and she got that Reggie Bush! . . .
. . . Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no . . .
. . . Ima be mad for two reasons . . .
. . . First, Ima have to punch the women I love, which is sad . . .
. . . Second, I gotta buy a lawn mower to clean that bush up . . .
. . . Mannnnnnnnnnn . . .


. . . But shout out to the dudes who are actually doing no shave November . . .
. . . I know it isnt easy . . .



DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment