Friday, November 16, 2012

Alex


. . . Alex . . .
. . . hahahahah where do I start . . .
. . . You always make me laugh, glad that I met you . . .
. . . Your the only person that visits me in my lonely ass room . . .
. . . And when you do visit, we have the best conversations . . .
. . . I know that if I tell you something I know you wouldn't say anything . . .
. . . You give good advice, I always do what you end up telling me . . .
. . . You hooked it up with the threading today . . .
. . . For the record, threading your eyebrows is no joke . . .
. . . Shit hurts . . .
. . . Ask Alex, she saw my watery eyes . . .
. . . But yeah your so nice . . .
. . . Sometimes TOO nice to people but its just how you are . . .
. . . Don't change for no one . . .
. . . I rep 515 . . .

. . . Took this picture while you weren't lookin ,waaay back . . .
. . . hahahah . . .
. . . Much Love . . .

DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment