Friday, November 30, 2012

Fake Micheal Jackson Show


. . . Michael Jackson . . .
. . . First off, R.I.P to one of the greatest musicians . . .
. . . That red jacket looks fire!! . . .
. . . I want one . . .
. . . But, I saw this fake show . . .
. . . It was actually pretty good . . .
. . . The dude actually looks like Michael . . .
. . . He dances and sings . . .
. . . It obviously isn't as good Michael . . .



. . . These two pictures I took, look official tho . . .
. . . Only thing that I wanna ask this dude tho . . .
. . . Why you wasting your life trying to be someone else?  . . .
. . . I understand that people love Michael . . .
. . . But damn, this dude threw away his life to be someone he's not . . .
. . . He made it a career !!! . . .
. . . Hey, at least he's makin money right? . . .
. . . Idk man . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment