Monday, November 19, 2012

Sharing My Thoughts #3


. . . Picture: Shoes my sister got for free . . .
. . . Yes, I said free . . .
. . . She got Aqua 8's for free . . .
. . . I'm jealous, shes so lucky . . .
. . . Going to library is the best place to study . . .
. . . Spent 5 hours at the library the other day . . .
. . . Had to study for an accounting exam . . .
. . . Played basketball today . . .
. . . It was fun, but you know how pick up games go . . .
. . . People always have to be fight . . .
 . . . No one can ever play the game without fighting . . .
. . . Why cant we just play basketball, and get along? . . .
. . . Nope, somebody always gotta hack the shit out of someone . . .
. . . Today dude called a foul because he made himself fall, ridiculous . . .
. . . Thanksgiving is really around the corner . . .
. . . Not gonna eat anything the day before thanksgiving . . .
. . . I'm gaining my freshmen 15 at my aunt's house . . .
. . . I actually been keeping up with going to the gym . . .
. . . People are actually noticing I'm getting bigger . . .
. . . I don't want to walk around with a big chest tho . . .
. . . I wanna stay cut . . .
. . . Don't talk about it, be about it . . .
. . . This week was very interesting . . .
. . . Found out that hot dogs taste good with onions . . .
. . . If you haven't tried it, go right now! . . .
. . . Don't ever lose respect for yourself, ever . . .
. . . Don't drink liquor if you cant handle it . . .
. . . Don't drink more liquor when your already feelin it, smh . . .
. . . "Don't let someone tell you, you cant do something" - Will Smith . . .

DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment