Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sharing My Thoughts #4


. . . Picture: Natch and I dancing Bachata . . .
. . . All we do is practice . . .
. . . I'll see y'all at the next party tho . . .
. . . You'll know who I am, cause ill be the one who's gettin it . . .
. . . Life is like a movie, which roll you wanna play? . . .
. . . Chap-stick can really change someones mood . . .
. . . Ever lose your chap-stick? and be like damnnnnnnnn . . .
. . . Life is just not same after you lose it . . .
. . . Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight . . .
. . . I'm sick of college food . . .
. . . It's the same thing every single day . . .
. . .That's why when I come home, I grub hard . . .
. . . Not tryna be messed up, but my mom better  be in that kitchen! . . .
. . . I remember I used to get excited to get McDonalds . . .
. . . Now I can't even stand to look at a burger . . .
. . . Little changes, major effects . . .
. . . If you mess with anything Coco-butter, you know whats up . . .
. . . Can't believe its only 3 more weeks until the first semester is over . . .
. . . I'm amped for the month off during December . . .
. . . Ima miss my people tho . . .
. . . I feel like a week living on campus is like a month off campus . . .
. . . If that makes sense, whatever . . .
. . . So much is happening, you see so many people a day its crazy . . .
. . . Now I see how college flies right by . . .
. . . Buckling down, and focusing on my work . . .
. . . Gotta finish strong . . .
. . . So amped to go to New York this weekend with the crew. . .
. . . Times Square i'm coming !. . .
. . . You got that shit that somebody would look for but won't find . . . 
. . . The fact that I have to write a 4-5 page paper for my history final . . .
. . . That's gonna be cake cake cake cake cake cake cake  ! . . .
. . . It's nothing compared to what I've been hearing from other people . . .
. . . Some have 7-8 pages and one even has a 45 page paper . . .
. . . Nope, no typo . . .
. . . 45 pages!!!! and its not even for a masters degree, smh . . .
. . . Apple Juice > Orange Juice . . .
. . . Watching the men's basketball game today . . .
. . . They look good at practice, but lets see in real action . . .
. . . Thinking, thinking . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment