Friday, November 9, 2012

Sharing My Thoughts #2


 . . . Picture: Baby Cousin and I . . .
. . . Cutest baby . . .
. . . Cutest Nigga* Baby . . 
. . . Life can be very random at times . . .
. . . One day you chillen, next day your stressed . . .
. . . Its back to Ground 0 . . .
. . . Willy Wonka is the best candy. period . . .
. . . If that chocolate factory ever existed id be all up in there! . . .
. . . Just give me orange paint, music lyrics, and watch me go to work . . .
. . . Dominican Oompa Loompa . . .
. . . I always wanted to jump into a pool filled with Jell-O . . .
. . . But then again, Id would die cause I wouldn't be able to breathe . . .
. . . When I walk back to room at night I always look at the stars . . .
. . . *No Frank Ocean*, but its kinda beautiful . . .
. . . This week as the been the most stressful for me, and its not even over yet . . .
. . . Found out who my Real Friends are . . .
. . . Why assume when you could just ask? . . 
. . . I always keep it real . . .
. . . Don't say you want to be successful, be successful . . .
. . . There are always going to be girls, stop acting thirsty . . .
. . . Half the stuff these dudes do to get girls now is ridiculous . . .
. . . Dude said "I'll burn you up or get alcohol and we can kick it" . . .
. . . So you gonna just drug a chick just so she could chill with you?! . . .
. . . What happened to having morals? . . .
. . . You need alcohol and drugs cause you can't spit game? oh . . .
. . . Crazy part is the chick says "I'm down", oh . . .
. . . Oh, I'm done after that one, I cant I cant . . . 

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment