Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Human Centipede



. . . The Human Centipede . . .
. . . Why would you even make this movie!? . . .
. . . I wanna put the person who made this movie in jail . . .
. . . After this movie I feel like I changed . . .
. . . I never felt so disturbed . . . 
. . . If you haven't watched this movie, DO NOT . . .
. . . Like how do you sit there and come up with stuff like this? . . .
. . . You have to be crazy yourself, to make a movie like this . . .
. . . Another thing too . . .
. . . Where did these actors come from!?!?!? . . .
. . . Why would you want to be in a movie like this!? . . .
. . . If someone ever asked me to be in this movie . . .
. . . First thing I'd do is a Bus Driver Uppercut you right in the throat . . .
. . . Second thing I'd do is Hulk Smash you while your lying on the floor . . .
. . . Man, I'm so pissed I wasted my time on this movie . . .
. . . I wanna spit on the people who made it . . .
. . . Done . . .
. . . But if you wanna check it out, its on Netflix . . .
. . . Which I highly recommend you don't, but hey . . .



DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment