Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Natch ❤


. . . Natch . . .
. . . Realest girl I met since I've been in college . . .
. . . Could tell her anything and I know she wouldn't say anything . . .
. . . Feel like everyone needs someone there to talk too . . .
. . . They say in college you make your life time friends . . .
. . . And I know I met mine right here! . . .
. . . When I'm around you I feel like we understand each other . . .
. . . We agree on almost everything, almost . . .
. . . Dominican Food > Brazilian Food . . .
. . . Love how we are the best dancers . . .
. . . Practice makes perfect . . .
. . . We kill Pasada and Bachata together . . .
. . . We still gotta grind tho . . .
. . . hahahahah . . . 
. . . No matter what happens I'm always gonna be here for you . . .
. . . So if you ever need someone to talk to you know ill be here . . .
. . . Hope we have more good memories together . . .
. . . Just wanted let you know, you are appreciated and you mean this much to me . . .


. . . Much Love . . .

p.s Your tattoo is by far the best I've seen

DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment