Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family


. . . Family . . .
. . . I spent Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the fam . . .
. . . I'm so grateful to be there with them . . .
. . . Even tho its not as fun as goin to a party its good to see family . . .
. . . Family are the only people who will be there for you . . .
. . . If the world started to end right now . . .
. . . Your family would be the only people who would hold you down . . .
. . . I just wanted to say I love you and I care about you a lot . . .
. . . Corny as hell but its true . . .
. . . Let the ones you love, know you love them . . . 



. . . First time playin with an iPad . . .
. . . She was so amped . . .


. . . Sister and I . . .


. . . Playin Wii . . .
. . . Yo we played for 5 hours straight, no bull . . .
. . . Hit me, if you tryna lose in Mario Cart ! . . .


. . . Mami and Papi . . .
. . . Thank you for bringing me into this world . . .

DreSay







No comments:

Post a Comment