Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday Deals


. . . "Black Friday Deals" . . .
. . . So I know most of y'all went shopping on Black Friday . . .
. . . Including myself . . .
. . . You better watch out for those "Deals" . . .
. . . "Deals" MY ASS . . .
. . . I went to Express Clothing . . .
. . . If y'all know that store, you know they don't play with prices . . .
. . . Every thing in that store is expensive . . .
. . . So I walk in there says "40% Entire Store" . . . 
. . . I'm like, Oh Word!?!? . . .
. . . Opening my eyes mad slow . . .


. . . I walk in and the clothes are still $50, $60 . . .
. . . That's no sale!! . . .
. . . Put it to 80% off and I'll think about it . . .
. . . But there's a lot of stores that don't even put things on sale . . .
. . . I went to H&M and Forever 21 . . .
. . . NOTHING was on sale because of Black Friday . . .
. . . Everything in both stores were normal prices . . .
. . . But tell me why people were grabbing everything they saw . . .
. . . Y'all think Black Friday is a give away or some shhhh . . .
. . . It's a trick . . .
. . . Be careful what you buy and actually read the signs !! . . .
. . . Only place that hooked me up on black friday was . . .
. . . Hollister !! . . .
. . . 40% Entire store, I WAS IN THERE!!!! . . .

DreSay





No comments:

Post a Comment