Thursday, November 22, 2012

College


. . . College . . .
. . . Picture: Part of my College . . .
. . . I was the type of kid that didn't really like school . . .
. . . Throughout High School I didn't take the work seriously . . .
. . . My parents always told me to get better grades and too study . . .
. . . I ignored them, and was like "Yeah yeah" . . .
. . . Senior year was the most stressful year of my life . . .
. . . I applied to colleges and got rejected from all of them . . .
. . . It was so embarrassing . . .
. . . My dad went to Boston College and I'm going to Community College? . . .
. . . There's nothing wrong with Community College but I wanted more . . .
. . . Thankfully a college gave me an opportunity to prove myself . . .
. . . I had to do this 6 week program over the summer . . .
. . . If I passed then I would be able to go to college . . .
. . . I took advantage of the opportunity and actually did my work . . . 
. . . Hardest work I had to do . . .
. . . So stressful, and it all could of been avoided if I just did my work in High School . . .
. . . But I passed the program AND I was awarded Top Student of the program . . .
. . . Now I attend SSU . . .
. . .  Moral of the story is . . .
. . . Don't Slack, and Listen To Your Parents . . . 

DreSay

.

No comments:

Post a Comment