Monday, November 19, 2012

Neon Party


. . . Neon Party . . .
. . . Went to this neon party . . .
. . . It was pretty dope . . .
. . . Every party I go to I try to have fun . . .
. . . I'm not the wallpaper like some dudes . . . 
. . . Why would you go to a party and not dance? . . .
. . . I never understood that . . .
. . . How you just gonna get dressed up and just stand there? . . .
. . . All these beautiful ass women at the party and your just gonna stand there? . . .
. . . Hey, better for me . . .
. . . Love when dudes just stand there . . . 
. . . I'll grab the girl they lookin at and dance with her . . .
. . . The people who know me, know they better not sit down . . .
. . . We stay on that dance floor till its over! . . .
. . . But S/O to UAT for throwing the party . . .


. . . They had this face paint you could put on . . .
. . . Glow in the dark . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment