Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby Swag


. . . Baby Swag . . .
. . . I know a lot of you seen pictures like this . . .
. . . These kids have more swag than me . . .
. . . When I was a kid, I didn't have Jordans! . . .
. . . Payless was the spot . . .
. . . I could get like 4 pairs of shoes under $50 . . .
. . . Nowadays I always see kids with Jordans that just came out . . .
. . . I cant even get the damn Jordans! . . .
. . . Man, these kids are lucky to have parents who are hip to clothing. . .
. . . I mean look at my swag when I was a kid . . .


. . . Me and my sister . . .
. . . I had booty shorts on or somethin. . .
. . . What is this!? . . .
. . . I didn't even hear hats . . .
. . . The kid in the first picture has a Tisa Snapback . . .
. . . I want this Tisa Snapback so bad! . . .

. . . Maybe I'll get it for Christmas? . . .
. . . The colors on the hat look dope . . . 
. . . Then the gold TI$A complements it . . .
. . . Man, I'm jealous of these kids . . .
. . . Whatever! . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment