Friday, November 16, 2012

Female Saggin


. . . Now can . . .
. . . Can, Can someone tell me whats wrong with the world? . . .
. . . This cant be life, This can not be life . . .
. . . Girls saggin now!?!?!?!? . . .
. . . Im confused . . .
. . . What happened to having class? . . . 
. . . She just has no respect for herself, very sad . . .
. . . This picture just shows her sagging a little . . .
. . . I was trying to get a picture when her underwear was out . . .
. . . Yo her underwear was out!! . . .
. . . I thought only dudes did this . . .
. . . I'm not gonna lie, I sagged for about a year . . .
. . . Then I looked at myself and saw how ridiculous I looked . . .
. . . Maybe I just grew up . . .
. . . But females saggin!? . . .
. . . Cant believe I saw this on my way back to my dorm . . .
. . . Her underwear!!! . . .
. . . Bye, just bye . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment