Friday, November 2, 2012

Sharing My Thoughts #1


. . . This part of my blog is just gonna be about me and just random stuff that pops to mind. . .
. . . First off, the picture is me trying to be Chris Brown for Halloween . . .
. . . College is no joke . . .
. . . Learning that you gotta always work for the things you want in life . . .
. . . Do your homework . . .
. . . No girl should ever "own" you . . .
. . . As a human being you have choice . . .
. . . Hollister Cologne never fails me . . .
. . . Ladies love a dude who smells good all the time, ask them . . .
. . . I swear I don't know how most of the professors in my school got there . . .
. . . Stop slacking . . .
. . . I regret leaving football every time someone brings it up . . .
. . . Tell me why people still wear fake Jordans? . . .
. . . If you cant afford real Jordans don't buy them, simple . . .
. . . I rather be bored at school than bored at home . . .
. . . So i gotta sing for a vocalist next week, damn . . .
. . . Not explaining myself to no one, unless your worth it . . .
. . . There are always going to be females . . .
. . . Now, Which one is worth it? . . .
. . . Oh, I got one in mind . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment