Monday, April 15, 2013

Lights


. . . Had a show last week, that's why I couldn't update the blog . . .
. . . I had practice everyday for 3-5 hours everyday!! . . .
. . . It was rough . . .
. . . So rough that we almost canceled it . . .
. . . No one knew their lines and the scenes they were in . . .
. . . It was crazy . . .
. . . Last week was so stressful . . .
. . . I had to practice for the show and do homework! . . .
. . . It wasn't easy but I got through it . . .
. . . We all did . . .
. . . But yeah cant believe we pulled it off and performed a a good show . . .
. . . It was a good experience at the end . . .
. . . It was my first play . . .
. . . I never acted and performed like that . . . 
. . . It was fun and I don't mind doing it again . . . 
. . . Everyone did so good . . .
. . . I'm proud of everyone . . .
. . . UAT WE OUT HERE!!!!! . . .
. . . Much Love . . .

. . . Here's some pictures from backstage . . .








DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment