Thursday, April 4, 2013

Women's Dinner



. . . Did the Women's Dinner . . .
. . . If y'all remember I posted last semester, a Gentlemen's Dinner . . .
. . . If you didn't see the post just search for it on the right . . .
. . . Buuuuuuut yeah . . .
. . . At this dinner I volunteered to help serve food for the ladies . . .
. . . It was a good experience . . .
. . . A lot of women came! . . .
. . . SO much women, that we didn't have enough food to completely fill their plates . . .
. . . I guess they ordered food for only 200 people . . .
. . . Turns out, over 300 women came! . . .
. . . Crazy . . .
. . . So since I knew they were gonna run out of food, I gave the first plates to my crew . . .
. . . Gave the crew food before the important people . . .
. . . Wasn't supposed to do that, but idc . . .
. . . As long as my crew eats, then Im happy . . .
. . . But man let me tell you . . .
. . . Hungry females DO NOT play . . .
. . . There was only about 10-15 dudes serving the food . . .
. . . So it took a good hour for EVERYONE to get food . . .
. . . Mannn I felt so bad only being able to carry 4 plates at a time . . . 
. . . When women are hungry, shit gets real . . .
. . . I had females giving me the eye like "WHERES MY FOOD" . . .
. . . They all looked like predators and I was the pray . . .
. . . After the dinner they through this after party . . .
. . . It was poppin . . .


. . . Anywhere I go with these people, its always a good time . . .
. . . Just noticed I was the only dude . . .
. . . Word haha . . .





DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment