Saturday, December 8, 2012

Italian Sandwich


. . . My Sandwich . . .
. . . Whenever I'm really hungry, you'll catch me eating this . . .
. . . It taste so bomb . . .
. . . Mouth orgasm . . .
. . . The lunch lady stay hookin it up, she loves me . . .
. . . Funny story . . .
. . . So there's like this sandwich bar at my school . . .
. . . You go up to the bar and you tell the lunch lady what you want on your sandwich . . .
. . . I go up there and I start saying random ass stuff . . .
 . . . She looks at me like . . .


. . . "No No No, you don't know how to make a sandwich" . . .
. . . I started laughing and she made me the Italian Sandwich . . .
. . . Ever since that day I talk to her . . 
. . . Shes an old lady and shes always in a good mood . . .
. . . Love talkin to people who are in a good mood . . .
. . . When people smile at you and give you good service, makes you happy . . . 

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment