Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Really?


. . . I'm at the gym . . .
. . . Seriously? . . .
. . . You just gonna wear cargo shorts and work out? . . .
. . . This dude has to nerve to wear the army ones too . . .
. . . I can't . . .
. . . Your telling me you don't own basketball shorts? . . .
. . . You are a male? right? . . .
. . . I understand money can be tight but damnnnnnnnnnn . . .
. . . Not one !? . . .
. . . Now if you look to the right of him, theres a female . . .
. . . I was thinkin . . .
. . . "Okay maybe he was just tryna look good for her" . . .
. . . Then I started thinkin again . . .
. . . "She don't even look all that, no booty, no face, no boobs, whats the point?" . . .
. . . Dude look like he's gonna go chill not work out . . .
. . . I wanted to tie this dude's arms to the treadmill  . . . 
. . . Put it on speed 10, watch him fall and turn into a fish out the water . . .
. . . Father your sons please! . . .


DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment