Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sharing My Thoughts #5


. . .  Picture: My Mom and I . . .
. . . Love my mom . . .
. . . Why do some of y'all treat your mother bad? . . .
. . . Not just your mother but just family in general . . .
. . . I know some kids that would straight disrespect their parents . . .
. . . Its sad . . .
. . . I feel poor walkin into Louis Vuitton . . .
. . . They look at you like your poor as hell . . .
. . . I can just see it in their face . . .
. . . "Here we go, another Spanish person coming to 'look around'" . . .
. . . Its true tho, I'm not buyin anything! haha . . .
. . . How those Bred 11s treatin you? . . .
. . . I didnt get mine, it stings a little . . .
. . . I'm real, I'm really really real . . . 
. . . People always complain about sub tweeting on Twitter . . .
. . . But lets allllllllllll be real, we ALL do it or have done it before . . .
. . . Facebook is dyin slowly . . .
. . . Follow Me: @iRespect_It . . .
. . . Story behind my twitter name . . . 
. . . I respect anything and everyone . . .
. . . But once you disrespected me, good luck tryna get my respect back . . .
. . . Started a new project the other day . . .
. . . Hoping everything works out . . .
. . . It'll be on the site pretty soon, stay tune . . .
. . . Feeling the changes in my life . . .
. . . I'm growing up . . .
. . . Excited for what happens next . . .
. . . Livin life, takin it one day at a time . . .
. . . Women are sooooo complicated . . .
. . . But that's why I love y'all . . .
. . . Your the puzzle and I'm tryna figure you out, not givin up . . .
. . . Keep doin you, stay beautiful . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment