Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thick Women


. . . So, this is what the world calls a Model? . . .
. . . I'm sorry but I cant stand when people say that . . .
. . . Chick looks like shes gonna die, pass her some food! . . .


. . . Designers really choose these type of girls to model their clothing? . . . 
. . . I'm confused . . .
. . . I thought they were supposed to look "Fabulous" "Fierce" . . .


. . . Is that a gap!?!?!?!?!? . . . 
. . . That's a good 3.5inch gap . . .
. . . What is this? . . .
. . . If your legs don't touch each other while standing up, your an Alien . . .
. . . Eat something!!!!!!!!!! . . .
. . . Let me show you true beauty . . . 


. . . Thick Girls . . .
. . . I love y'all . . .
. . . Keep doin you . . .
. . . Your considered Beautiful in my book . . .


. . . I want some meat on my women . . .
. . .I can't be playin with a skeleton . . .
. . . Gettin bruises cause your ass all boney and shhh . . .
. . . I can't, I can't . . .

DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment