Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dirty-E



I'm trying to promote my custom made hats to limit or stop the use of gun violence. My goal is to have tighter gun control in the US. For every hat that I sell, I am donating $5 to St. Jude Children's Hospital. Together we can make America a safer place to live.



I made this hat because I'm trying to make America a safer place to live. I made my own hat to obtain tighter gun control. I'm selling my hats around so I can inform people on the situation with gun violence
and if work together we can obtain the goal of tighter gun control.Too many people die because of gun violence and it has to be limited or stopped. According to ABC News, Between 2006 and 2010 47,856 people were murdered in the U.S. by firearms, more than twice as many as were killed by all other means combined. According to Guardian News, there were 12,664 murders in the US in 2011. Of those, 8,583 were caused by firearms.



The price of my Hat is $30.00. Not only am I trying to get tighter gun control but with every hat that I sell I and donating $5 to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. 
Cancer is a serious sickness and it should never be ignored. The kids who suffer cancer deserve all the help we can give them. Buying my hat is a positive thing to do, you are working with me to make the US a better place to live in and you are helping kids with cancer. 
So what are you waiting for!?



DreSay





No comments:

Post a Comment