Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Biggest Hips In The World


. . . ??????????????????? . . .
. . . YOOOOOO, helllllllllllllllllllllll no . . .
. . . Her names Mikel Ruffinelli . . .
. . . Shes 39 years old and she has the biggest hips in the world . . .
. . . Measured AT 8 FEET!! . . .
. . . Thats bigger than all the NBA players . . .
. . . That's crazy . . .


. . . The way her legs look tho? . . .
. . . What is this? . . .
. . . Her calfs look normal then her thighs just explode . . .
. . . Dawg, I could sleep on her legs no bull . . .
. . . Big ass pillow . . .


. . . Why let yourself get this big? WHYY . . .
. . . She can barely fit on chairs!! . . .
. . . If it was me, I would of done something by now . . .
. . . Barely sitting on a chair should say something about your health . . .
. . . Crazy . . .
. . . She def did it for the fame but in the end, is it worth it? . . .
. . . Smh . . .
. . . I love my thick women but she exaggerated with her legs . . .
. . . I dont even want to imagine if she goes on top . . .
. . . Call her the destroyer . . .
. . . Probably break my dame hip bone . . .
. . . Maaaaaaan, im out . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment