Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Crew Went Roller Skating


. . . Had a good time! . . .
. . . Brought back memories when I used to go to Roller World . . .
. . . When I was younger, I used to skate all the time . . .
. . . Roller World was spot to be! . . .
. . . Had girls, good music and skating . . .
. . . What more you want!? . . .
. . . But I was like 12, what girls ima be gettin? . . . 
. . . I was waaaay to scared to talk to a female . . .
. . . It was still fun tho, chillen with my boys . . .
. . . We would skate and play at the arcade all night . . .
. . . On Friday Nights, they had parties there . . .
. . . Once again I was with my boys . . .
. . . Just seeing a female made me nervous . . .
. . . I only went a few times tho . . .
. . . I could not dance for my life! . . .
. . . It was nice coming here tho . . .
. . . New memories with new friends . . .
. . . Shout out to Nathilla and Diana for goin out there and givin it a try . . .
. . . I kno skating is scary but y'all pushed through it . . .
. . . I literally had to pull Nathilla to go skate buuuuut she did good tho . . .
. . . Hopefully we can all go back together, skatin is mad fun . . .
. . . Check out these little viedos we did . . .



DreSay





No comments:

Post a Comment