Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jordan Tattoos?

. . . This can not be life . . .
. . . Jordan tattoos? . . .
. . . Why!? . . .





. . . Does this man have the Jump man on his forehead!?!?!? . . .
. . . What were you thinking? . . .
. . . What? Jordan is gonna start paying you now or something? . . .
. . . NO . . .
. . . Oh you love Jordans just that much huh . . .
. . . Hypebeast at its finest . . .
. . . Man, look, I love Jordans . . .
. . . I own a couple pairs . . .
. . . I probably will always buy a pair of Jordans here and there forever . . .
. . . BUT I would never brand myself . . .
. . . For what? . . .
. . . I'm not getting paid and even if I did I wouldn't . . .


. . . Don't even get me started on this fool . . .
. . . Louis Vuitton sleeve? OH MY . . .
. . . Thats it!!!!!!!, ahhhhhhhh!!!! . . .
. . . If I ever see something like this in real life . . .
. . . Ima come out the cut like . . .


DreSay





No comments:

Post a Comment