Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sharing My Thoughts #6


. . . Picture: Rocking My Hat and Listening to Music . . .
. . . This vacation was good . . .
. . . A month off from school?! I'll take it any day . . .
. . . But tomorrow I'm goin back . . .
. . . Back to studying, back to writing papers . . .
. . . YAYYYY me . . .
. . . Currently Playing: Lay It Down - Lloyd . . .
. . . Went shopping a few times . . .
. . . They got the best deals right now . . .
. . . Started to sell my hats . . .
. . . Actually doin pretty good, its exciting . . .
. . . Got some positive but also some negative feedback . . .
. . . But I'm still thinking about if I wanna continue to my other ideas once I sell all my hats . . .
. . . So hey, grab a hat while you can . . .
. . . Remember every hat I sell, giving away $5 to Jude Children's Research Hospital . . .
. . . Really been wanting to dance Pasada/Bachata with my partner . . .
. . . Can't believe that Pasada has become a part of my life . . .
. . . Crazy cause I didn't even know what it was 4 months ago . . .
. . . Life is random and I'm loving every minute of it . . .
. . . It's funny when you start doin good, everyone wants to talk to you again . . .
. . . And it's the same people who, dissed you, "Hated you", thought you were annoying . . .
. . . Left you, hurt you, and forgot about you . . .
. . . Y'all are fake . . .
. . . You wonder why I don't hit you back too, like its a mystery . . .
. . . Straight Comedians . . .
. . . Drake where you at !? . . .
. . . Haven't heard anything new in awhile . . .
. . . Rihanna are you with Chris Brown or not? Y'all are confusing . . .
. . . Love is confusing . . .
. . . Well that's what I'm told . . .
. . . It's confusing but we are all on the journey to find it  . . .
. . . Now that's confusing . . .
. . . Your on a journey that comes with no directions . . .
. . . Where are we heading too!? . . .

DreSay







No comments:

Post a Comment