Monday, May 13, 2013

Eyebrows Done!


. . . Man, look . . .
. . . I'm all for getting your eyebrows done . . .
. . . I feel like if your a dude and you want to clean your eyebrows up, its cool . . .
. . . I just started to do my eyebrows last year . . . 
. . . I just tell my barber to clean them up . . .
. . . BUT this man right here took it too far . . .
. . . I found him on twitter . . .
. . . He deleted his account literally an hour later after posting this . . . 
. . . People were rashing him so bad he deleted his twitter, damn . . .
. . . I'm not gonna say to much because everyone else did but listen . . .
. . . If your a dude, don't make your eyebrows high . . .
. . . AND dont let them end near your damn hairline!! . . .
. . . Come on son!!! . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment