Monday, May 27, 2013

Sharing My Thoughts #9


. . . Picture: Catalina . . .
. . . She's the new member of the family . . .
. . . Just met her this weekend . . .
. . . Cutest baby . . .
. . . She's the only baby that laughs when she sees me . . .
. . . Everyone was jealous because she wanted to stay with me . . .
. . . She didn't cry one time . . .
. . . Being around family really shows me how much people care about me . . .
. . . Don't matter what mood i'm in, family will always make me happy . . .
. . . Sorry I've been takin long to post things . . .
. . . I just don't really have anything interesting in my life . . .
. . . All I've been doin is working and sleeping . . .
. . . And video games . . .
. . . But speaking of video games . . .
. . . PS4 is a MUST . . .
. . . Xbox 1 looks cool but they didn't talk about the gaming experience . . .
. . . Xbox better do something cause PS4 is gonna win . . .
. . . I have already seen all the good movies at the theater . . .
. . . Fast 6, Hangover 3, and Ironman 3 . . .
. . . All three were actually really good . . .
. . . I was shocked about the Ironman 3 tho . . .
. . . I dislike iron man but idk I liked this one . . .
. . . I recommend it, all three movies . . .
. . .  I haven't went shoppin in mad long . . .
. . . I want to go on spree when I go back to school . . .
. . . Man, I miss school . . .
. . . I mean, being home is cool and all but it was more fun at school . . .
. . . I had more friends at school and the envoirment was cool . . .
. . . At home, I don't talk to anyone . . .
. . . Well besides my boys . . .
. . . Am I being anti-social? . . .
. . . Nah . . .
. . . I actually like my job . . .
. . . Not many people can say that . . .
. . . Everyday I go to sleep late and wake up late . . .
. . . But trust me guys, your not missin out on much . . .
. . . Take care, and I'm not talkin about the Drake album . . .
. . . Oh, speaking of albums . . .
. . . Go hear Cassie's Mixtape!!! . . . 
. . . Yup, shes back . . .
. . . I'm telling you, you will not be disappointed . . .
. . . Pce . . .

DreSay
.

No comments:

Post a Comment