Monday, May 13, 2013

Lights Party


. . . Yoooooo this party was insane . . .
. . . There were so many people there . . .
. . . Now, it wasn't like the parties I usually go too . . .
. . . This party was straight techno and dubstep . . .
. . . Nah I lied, it had like two or three rap songs . . .
. . . But basically it was a white people party . . .
. . . A white people party is where they play music that doesn't require skill to dance too . . .
. . . I'm not rashing white people, cause I love y'all . . .
. . . Y'all turn up and don't care what people think . . .
. . . I'm just saying . . .
. . . You dont really "dance" at these kind of parties . . .
. . . You jump and jump . . .
. . . You jump till its over . . .
. . . So thats what we did, we jumped . . .
. . . It was liiiiiiiiiive . . .
. . . I'm goin to the next one, next year . . .
. . . Don't want to miss out!! . . .




DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment