Monday, May 13, 2013

Fashion Show 2013


. . . Did the fashion show . . .
. . . And after my experience it wasn't worth the stress . . . 
. . . So I will not be doing it again . . .
. . . It was fun and all but I was screwed over . . .
. . . It's a long story but basically . . .
. . . I paid $15 for clothes that I never got . . .
. . . The day of the show, I didnt have any clothes . . .
. . . And I wore my own clothes for the scenes I was in . . .
. . . I got my money back but still so unorganized . . .
. . . The show as a whole was on point tho . . .
. . . I cant front, I had fun . . .
. . . I'm glad I took the time to try it . . .
. . . At my school the fashion show is a big deal . . .
. . . So i tried it, why not! . . . 
. . . Check this out tho . . .


. . . This is one of my friends, her name is Jeho . . .
. . . She looks good up there! . . .
. . . I love this picture . . .
. . . I told her I'm going to make it a poster and I might do it . . .
. . . After the fashion show they throw this big party . . .
. . . And you know the crew had to be there . . .


. . . It was a good time . . .
. . . Buuuuuuuuuuut . . . 


. . . I guess for this chick it wasn't . . .
. . . How do you knock out at a party . . .
. . . Thats crazy . . .
. . . She can't hang!! . . .
. . . I dont know her btw . . .

DreSay






No comments:

Post a Comment