Friday, February 8, 2013

Eric Thomas


. . . Met this man today . . . 
. . . He's like a celebrity to me . . .
. . . His speeches got me through the summer program . . .
. . . He made me realize that I have to sacrifice a lot to become successful . . .
. . . You cant just say you want it, you gotta work for it . . .
. . . Listening to him in videos is good . . .
. . . But In person its a whole different experience . . . 
. . . You can feel the power in this words . . .
. . . It sits in your head . . .
. . . Hes changing people's life . . .
. . . If you still haven't heard about this man, watch this video . . .
. . . You'll see what im talkin about . . .


. . . I'm still wondering how my school got him to come . . .
. . . Obv money but still . . .
. . . Why did he come to Salem State and not Boston College? . . .
. . . I was shocked tho . . .
. . . I was expecting the whole school to come . . .
. . . It was a small room of people . . .
. . . Probably about 60 or 70 . . .
. . . You missed out if you didn't come . . .
. . . Chances to hear this man is a once in a life time thing . . .
. . . Perfect timing too . . .
. . . I'm in college and I gotta make the right decisions . . .
. . . I'm willing to do anything . . .
. . . I'm ready . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment