Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Performance


. . . On Valentines Day, I spent it with the crew . . .
. . . You don't necessarily need to be with someone on Valentines Day . . .
. . . As long as you surround yourself with people who care for you, you'll be good . . .
. . . That's why I put a picture of Jeho and I[above] . . .
. . . She knows how to put a smile on my face, no matter whats goin on . . .
. . . AND we look good, lets be real hahahah . . .
. . . But anyways . . .
. . . At my school, they had an event that we all went too . . .
. . . It was a Spanish Dinner, Valentines Day Theme . . .
. . . Two weeks before this event . . .
. . . The president who ran the event asked me to perform there . . .
. . . For y'all that don't know, I sing . . .
. . . Not officially but for fun, its a confidence builder . . .
. . . But I agreed to perform . . . 
. . . I was soooo nervous . . .
. . . I never performed EVER . . .
. . . Never held a mic, never sang a full song, never sang on stage . . .
. . . I swear you could see my heart comin out my chest . . .
. . . I performed, Let Me Love You By Mario . . .
. . . But the time finally came to perform . . .
. . . I went up there and killed it . . .
. . . All I got was positive feedback . . .
. . . I'm not gonna lie, I felt so good after that . . . 
. . . Just made me feel like I could do anything . . .
. . . I never thought I'd be doing so much in college . . .
. . . It's like I completely changed, for the better . . .
. . . The crazy thing is, I'm only a freshmen . . .
. . . I'm gonna keep pushin myself to do everything I never did . . .
. . . Because I'll never know about it, if I didn't try it . . .
. . . But yo, Shout out to the crew!!!!! . . .
. . . Y'all really don't understand how much that meant to me . . .
. . . Being there with me, made it easier to calm myself and relax . . .
. . . That's why I roll with y'all . . .
. . . You guys give me positive energy . . . 
. . . No way I could replace what we have . . .
. . . One from the crew was missing but I still felt you in spirit . . .
. . . There will be other shows, oh yeah, there will be other shows . . .
. . . THANK YOU EVERYONE, MUCH LOVE!!! . . .











DreSay




No comments:

Post a Comment