Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PlayStation 4


. . . If y'all haven't heard yet, the PlayStation 4 is coming out!!! . . .
. . . PlayStation announced "PS4 is coming Holiday 2013" . . .
. . . Whatever that means? What holiday? SMH . . .
. . . I'm guessing Christmas time, wanna bet? . . .
. . . The last month of the year! . . .
. . . Its THIS year, so its all good . . .
. . . Its about time right? . . .
. . . I've always had a PlayStation all my life . . .
. . . I remember how I would play for hours and hours . . .
. . . I still remember my mom yelling "If you don't get off that damn game!!!!!" . . .
. . . Wellllllllllllllll, thats not how it exactly went . . .
. . . I left out the slaps and the swears, to keep it clean . . .
. . . I had all PlayStations thrown and ripped out the wall because I was playin too much . . .
. . . Yup, it was that serious . . .
. . . If the PS4 lives up to this high expectation, then ima be on it all day . . .
. . . But guess what? Mom ain't here to tell me I have to stop . . .
. . . Ahhh advantages of livin on campus . . .
. . . I'm just one of those dudes who are always gonna play video games . . .
. . . Your never to old . . .
. . . I look at playin video games as an escape . . .
. . . Love it . . .
. . . But if y'all want to seeing everything about the PS4, go here . . .

. . . The controller looks sexy . . .
. . . A touchpad!? On a gaming controller!? WORD . . .
. . . They finally made it look different from the other three controllers . . .
. . . They haven't released a picture of the console yet . . .
. . . They got me on the edge of my seat!!! . . .
. . . I love you Sony . . .



DreSay



No comments:

Post a Comment