Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Fashion Show


. . . At my school they have this Fashion Show every year . . .
. . . So they need Models to walk the runway . . .
. . . I went to try out . . .
. . . ANNNNNNDDDDDD . . .


. . . I MADE IT . . .
. . . Number 17 . . .
. . . Its not that serious tho, its just for my school . . .
. . . But its gonna be a fun time . . .
. . . I did Modeling for the school in the summer . . .
. . . It was fun so that's why I tried it in the Spring . . .
. . . Look at some of the pictures from the summer. . .






. . . Hopefully everything goes smooth . . .
. . . But until you do it, you will not realize how awkward it is to be on a runway . . .
. . . Walking while everyone stares at you is weird as hell . . .
. . . But after, everyone knows who you are . . .
. . . I'm a freshmen, so I wanna get my name out there as much as I can . . .
. . . Get involved, you never know what might happen . . .
. . . Never thought I'd be walkin down a runway modeling . . .
. . . hahahah . . .
. . . I would of laughed if you told me that last year . . .
. . . Life is random . . .
. . . Gotta take every moment of it, and have fun . . .
DreSay




No comments:

Post a Comment