Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When In Reality....


. . . Yo SON!?!?!? . . .
. . . This opened my eyes to so much! . . .
. . . When I first saw this, it really got me thinkin . . .
. . . There's been so many times that I've seen a picture of a girl . . .
. . . She had big boobs on Facebook/Myspace . . .
. . . But in person her boobs were like cup B . . .
. . . So how on Facebook it look like Double Ds!? . . .
. . . I remember all the dudes acting thirsty too . . .
. . . She was the type to take a picture in her underwear bent over like . . .
. . . "Ready for bed xoxoxo*" . . .
. . . Oh so that's how you sleep? You must have some serious back problems . . .
. . . SMH . . .
. . . But now I know what she did!!! . . .
. . . Sooooooooooo . . .
. . . I dare one of y'all females to do it, I dare you! . . .
. . . Put you on blast real quick!!! . . .


DreSay




No comments:

Post a Comment