Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In A Shopping Cart!?


. . . Really tho!? . . .
. . . A GROWN ass woman . . .
. . . I expect this from a child or something . . .
. . . This isn't life!! . . .
. . . Like who's pushing the cart? . . .
. . . Her daughter? Son? . . .
. . . Did parents switch roles with their kids? . . .
. . . I'm confused . . .
. . . Yo, how did she even get in there?! . . .
. . . You are too big to even get in there . . .
. . . SO that means, she went through a process trying to get into the cart . . .
. . . She had to at least, AT LEAST spend 5 mins getting into that cart . . .
. . . I could only imagine the cashier's face . . .


. . . Cant believe, grown ass people act like that in public . . .
. . . When I was a kid, If I EVEN asked to do something stupid . . .
. . . I'd get smacked so quick! . . .
. . . I'M OUT!!! . . .

DreSay




No comments:

Post a Comment