Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sharing My Thoughts #7


. . . Picture: Throwback . . .
. . . That's when I had a Mohawk . . .
. . . Kinda miss it at times . . .
. . . It might make a comeback one of these days . . . 
. . . Ever wonder why people show up late to parties? . . .
. . . Think about it . . .
. . . Party will be 9pm-1am, $5 to get in . . .
. . . People wanna come at 12am and party for an hour! . . .
. . . I don't get that . . .
. . . If everyone went at 9pm it would be live for 4 hours! . . .
. . . What is better 1 or 4? . . .
. . . Because of this I go to parties at 11 now cause no one is there at 9 . . .
. . . And even if I come at 11, NO ONES STILL there . . .
. . . But then everyone is on time for the after party. . . .
. . . SMH . . .
. . . Its only team iPhone around here . . .
. . . People come at me taking about this and that . . .
. . . Ain't nobody got time for that . . . 
. . . Don't give a damn, the iPhone can not be beat . . .
. . . Nothing is sexier than an iPhone . . .
. . . When I come out my house, I wanna feel sexy, that's why I got the iPhone . . .
. . . Man, I rather be bored at school than at home . . .
. . . Had a Toys R Us interview, hopefully I get the job . . .
. . . It'll be fun, plus I don't mind makin money . . .
. . . For the past couple days, my sleeping schedule has been messed up . . .
. . . Vampire life . . .
. . . But it's worth the smiles on your face . . .
. . . Now Playing: Sweet Hangover - Omarion . . .
. . . Got my road test tomorrow . . .
. . . Hopefully everything works out for me . . . 
. . . So nervous to parallel park . . .
. . . I'm good at it sometimes, then other times its like what happened? . . .
. . . But I'm confident, just gotta go in and do it . . .
. . . Nothing to lose, but much to gain . . .
. . . Music isn't the same without Beats by Dre . . .
. . . When you get your own, you'll see what I mean . . .
. . . Bought some new shoes today . . .
. . . Buyin new shoes opens up new outfits . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment