Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Birthday


. . . Shout out to everyone who celebrated my birthday with me . . .
. . . I really appreciate everyone who came out . . .



. . . It was really cool that my boys came out . . .
. . . These two are basically the only dudes I have left back home . . .
. . . Once I graduated high school, things were different . . .
. . . I'm glad these two are still around . . .
. . . Y'all are my brothers . . .






. . . Had a lot of fun that night . . .
. . . Thank you!! . . .
. . . Couldn't have done it if y'all weren't there . . .



. . . Thank You Jenissa and Alex . . .
. . . It was a nice surprise to see y'all and receive balloons AND a card . . .
. . . Word, now I finally got stuff to put in my dorm . . .
. . . Make it look less of a prison . . .
. . . Don't got a picture, but thank you to Danielle . . .
. . . Bought me fruit role ups AND a card . . .
. . . I ate those so quick . . .


. . . Thank You Natch and Jeho . . .
. . . For calling me at 11:59 saying happy birthday. . .
. . . Little did y'all know I was in your building . . .
. . . So I got some good hugs from y'all too . . .


. . . Last but not least, shout out to the fam!! . . .
. . . Bought me a new car!!!! . . .
. . . 2013 Nissan Rouge . . .
. . . WOW . . .
. . . Feel so grateful to have family and friends that care about me . . .
. . . I will never forget about my 19 year old birthday . . .
. . . Felt so loved . . .
. . . THANK YOU AGAIN . . .
. . . Love you all . . .

DreSay

No comments:

Post a Comment