Friday, March 22, 2013

Thirst Is Real


. . . This is what I see on twitter nowadays . . .
. . . I'm not scared to call you out either . . .
. . . How do you just say that? . . .
. . . You must be REALLY thirsty . . .
. . . This was a girl btw . . .
. . . And the fact that they say ONLY dudes are thirsty . . .
. . . Yeah, okay . . .
. . . People forget that its Twitter, social media, not your brain . . .
. . . Keep that stuff to yourself . . .
. . . But check this out . . .
. . . This is what she says after . . .


. . . I didn't even write back . . .
. . . I mean do I have too? . . .
. . . She really said "mind yours" . . .
. . . Then why put it on Twitter? For the world to see . . .
. . . You make NO sense . . . 
. . . If you don't want someones opinion on it, then don't post it . . .
. . . Simple . . .
. . . How you gonna tweet something . . .
. . . And get mad when someone says something about it? . . .
. . . You obviously don't know how Twitter works, so stay off it . . .
. . . I just wanna throw a pillow at this chick . . .


. . . I'M OUT!!!! . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment