Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sharing My Thoughts #8


. . . Picture: Nathilla getting ready to step out to the rain . . .
. . . Love everything about you . . .
. . . I'm always going to respect you . . .
. . . You are like no other girl . . .
. . . A REAL woman . . .
. . . One in a lifetime friend . . .
. . . I know you don't believe me when I say it but is true . . .
. . . I'll never regret meeting you . . . 
. . . I hope you make it in life . . .
. . . Travel the world . . .
. . . Owning that salon, you always wanted . . .
. . . Just let em know, I'm gettin free haircuts . . .
. . . Love the fact that my mom brought me food this week! . . .
. . . It was defiantly needed! . . .
. . . The campus food gets old . . .
. . . Nothing beats my mother's cooking . . .
. . . I got people to back me up on that too . . .
. . . Been working on project for a little bit now . . .
. . . Finally finished the core part of it yesterday . . .
. . . Just gotta adjust some things . . . 
. . . Stay tuned . . .
. . . I have so much homework to do . . .
. . . This week is about to be stressful . . . 
. . . At least Saturday night I get to see some of my fam . . .
. . . Throwing a  little family party . . . 
. . . Stay close to family . . . 
. . . They will always be there for you . . .
. . . Even it's only one person . . .
. . . Somebody out there cares . . .
. . . Found a lot of new music this week . . .
. . . Ranging from rap to R&B to Pasada . . .
. . . Chris Brown will always be my favorite artist . . .
. . . Idc what people say about him . . .
. . . He messed up but hes still a good performer . . .
. . . I'm out . . .

DreSay


No comments:

Post a Comment